Tuesday, December 28, 2010

THE HECTIC STREETS OF COLOMBIA

MY SHORT LEAVE OF ABSENCE
I know I haven't been posting nearly every day anymore and I'm sorry to say, that starting tomorrow, I'll have no connection to the outside world until Tuesday. I'll be traveling up into the mountains of Colombia to stay at a beautiful house at the top of a large hill with a tumultuous river running through the bottom of the gorge. Great photo opportunities! 

DAILY PHOTO - THE HECTIC STREETS OF COLOMBIA
I love getting up to the high points in cities to get a nice perspective. The tops of many tall buildings have bars or restaurants where you can take photos. No one ever really seems to mind. One major problem though, is the lights inside the bar. They bounce off the windows and create some really bad reflections. I know some photographers who will talk to someone who works there and get them to turn off most of the lights a couple minutes to take the photo. Make sure to set up everything first since as soon as the lights go out you have a very short time to get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment