Tuesday, December 21, 2010

REFLECTION POND

DAILY PHOTO - REFLECTION POND
A few minutes after capturing this shot, the storm clouds started dropping fat raindrops which gradually started escalating in intensity. I rushed inside shortly afterwards, hoping that I was able to capture the emotion in the sky; the calm before the storm. 


I played around a little bit with Topaz Adjust later in the digital darkroom, it really brought the detail out in the clouds, as well as the trees. Speaking of Topaz, last night, as another early christmas gift, my incredibly awesome and technologically-savvy uncle loaded up my computer with several new programs that I'll be able to use to my advantage. It's always nice to have a few tools at my disposal. I've spent half the day moving my photos over from iPhoto to Lightroom, creating a couple HDRs in Photomatix, and post-processing in Photoshop and Topaz. You could say I'm excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment